During November I made the conscious decision to use up everything I have beauty related before buying anything new. So this post is of my November empties and my ramblings and thoughts of each product.
* Astral Original face & body moisturiser – too greasy for a daily face cream, but works brilliantly as a body moisturising. It is a very thick cream,perfect for very dry skin, especially feet and hands. The fragrance of the product was lovely, but could be overpowering for some, I’d rate it 2/5.
* Estēe Lauder Supreme Mask – pleasant pampering scent. Speedy indulgent mask for radiance. It did sting my sensitive skin on application. For speediness I’d rate it 5/5, but how red/sore it left my skin 1/5. I wouldn’t recommend it for sensitive skin.
* Estēe Lauder Perfectly Clean foam cleanser – a little product lathers up into a gentle foam. A nice clean smell, it does leave the skin feeling squeaky clean. I felt I needed to moisturise my skin quickly after using. I liked how it could double up as a mask. I’d rate the cleanser 3/5.
* Estēe Lauder Verite moisture relief cream – I bought this back in August and only finished it in November. It’s a lovely non scented cream that soothes and hydrates the skin. I would repurchase as it was lovely to use 4/5.
* Clarins Double Serum – a lovely scented, non greasy serum. Sinks into the skin quickly. Perfect under moisturiser for extra hydration. Skin feels smoother, and appears less dry. I’d rate this 4/5.
* Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Shea Butter – light, low foaming cleanser. Pleasant clean scent. Not overly scented. Cleanser reasonably well. It performs just as well as other foaming cleansers, I’d rate it 3/5.
* Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair – I didn’t notice any difference in my skin using this under a moisturiser. Wouldn’t repurchase 2/5.
* Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye – I didn’t notice any difference with the appearance of the fine lines under my eyes. There’s a slight fragrance, it’s a lightweight gel texture that’s easily absorbed into the skin. I suffered no irritation with this and would rate it 2/5, wouldn’t repurchase.
* Sukin foaming facial cleanser – scented with orange peel extract. It gently cleanses the skin with a low lather. I was enjoying using this cleanser until it broke me out. I’d rate this 2/5.
* La Roche Posay Toleraine Dermo Cleanser – stopped using because it broke my skin out. This is a lovely no frills cleansing milk. Fragrance and paraben free, it didn’t burn my skin, but my cheeks were red after use and I suffered a minor breakout from this product. Not suitable for all sensitive skin types 3/5.