Having enjoyed reading about the Hygge concept during Autumn, I decided to do a Hygge box.
The contents of my ‘cosy and hyggelig box’ are
• Yawn London pyjama’s
• Catherine Tough snowflake lambswool socks (Purchased from Sorella in Hexham)
• Agatha Christie The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding
• Jane Hogben pink Daisy mug (Purchased from Clarabelle Interiors)
• Mirins calming body wash (Purchased from Clarabelle Interiors)
• Meraki Repair Balm (Purchased from The Little Green Door)
• Miles Tea and Buttermilk mince pie fudge were a gift from a special friend
There’s nothing I enjoy more than snuggling down on Christmas Eve with my family. Watching classic films and listening to carols and traditional Christmas songs by Bing, Frank Sinatra and Elvis.
I would like to wish all of my followers and readers of The Little White Croft a very Merry Christmas.