The lovely Paula @type_writer_girl nominated me for a Liebster Award. As I’m still relatively new to blogging and finding my feet/blogs to follow I’m all new to this.
So I thought I’d start off by answering the 11 questions and to thank Paula with this post.
1) What is your favourite part of blogging? My favourite part of blogging is receiving comments. The interaction with followers is lovely.
2) What country, city or continent would you most like to visit and why? I would like to visit Denmark. After reading about ‘Hygge’ I would like to experience this first hand and have a ‘real’ cinnamon bun.
3) What was the most inspirational time in your life so far? The most inspirational time in my life so far was seeing my Nanna again after a period of not seeing her.
4) What are you passionate about? I am passionate about a lot of things but I would say the important one is spending time with my family.
5) What is your favourite book and why? Anything by Margery Allingham or Agatha Christie. There’s nothing like reading a mystery on a rainy afternoon.
6) What is your favourite time of year? My favourite time of year is Autumn. The changing colours of the leaves, crunchy underfoot. Candles, books and throws – perfect!
7) What are other interests you have besides blogging? My other interests are cooking, baking and gardening. I’m a real homebird.
8) Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? This is a tough one as I love the countryside but don’t fancy climbing mountains. So on this occasion I’m going to say the beach, only based on our quiet beaches in Northumberland.
9) Where did you go for your most memorable vacation? My most memorable holidays are our camping ones. We used to cram so much into our days.
10) Do you prefer a sunny or a rainy day? I prefer a sunny day but not too hot.
11) If you had a day all to yourself, how would you spend it? A day all to myself would start of with a leisurely breakfast, a morning full of baking sweet treats. Whilst they’re in the oven I would prepare my meals for lunch and tea. Jump in the bath for an hour, pop my pyjama’s on and spend the afternoon with pots of tea and lots of books. There’s nothing like a day at home.
Thank you for the nomination.