My simple pleasures in no particular order…..
* Listening to old music hall songs and radio programmes which remind me of my wonderful Nanna. They weren’t the good old days, but we made the best of them she’d say.
* I love a silent room where all you can hear is the rain hitting the windowpane or the tweeting of the birds. Natures own music.
* A Miss Read book where I long for nostalgia and a society that looked out for each other.
* My china collection, it brings a smile to my face.
* Days spent together as a family and our infrequent and spontaneous road trips.