One of my Resolutions for 2017 was to use up a product I have before replacing it.
During March I have used up
• Various samples from Sisley – I loved everything I tried and I’ve asked for some for my birthday. I’m in two minds about Sisley because although I like the products I’ve tried, I haven’t seen massive improvements and I don’t know if the products are worth splurging on.
• A’kin Rosemary shampoo – I loved the smell of this, but I didn’t notice much difference in my hair. Wouldn’t repurchase.
• Bamford One Morning fragrance – a lovely light day time fragrance. Might repurchase.
• Kjaer Weis lip tint ‘Passionate’ – it’s a lovely soft pink/red shade but it didn’t have much pigment. Wouldn’t re-purchase.
• Honeypie Minerals foundation sample – didn’t like this on my skin. Wouldn’t repurchase.
• Plum & Ashby hand and body wash – I used 2 of these up during March. I found it very drying on the hands, so wouldn’t repurchase.
• Bamford Rose hand & body wash – I loved this and would repurchase.
• Little Soap Company olive soap – very gentle and low lathering. Would repurchase as it’s perfect for sensitive skin.
• Kjaer Weis cream blush ‘Blossoming’ – lovely colour but difficult to blend. Wouldn’t repurchase.
• Aveda Scalp a Benefits conditioner – wouldn’t repurchase
• Chanel Les Beiges Foundation – nice colour and coverage. Would repurchase but it’s pricey.
• Kjaer Weis cream blush ‘Lovely’ – I couldn’t use this sample up as the colour was too vivid for my pale skin.
• Honeypie Minerals rose blush – didn’t like the colour, wouldn’t repurchase.
I’m planning on doing more of these posts and also beauty favourites which are my go to repeat purchases. Let me know if these posts are of interest.